Adults and Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes
Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu As It Should Be
Learn with one of the best in Marcelo “Bob” Lucena who has trained and competed with some of the best Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioners in world. Born and raised in the “birthplace of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu”, Professor Bob grew up with some of the legends of the sport. When not teaching his students at his academy, Professor Bob competes as a high-level black belt in many tournaments in the area including the IBJJF World Master in Las Vegas.
Sign up today for a free class
Business Hall of Fame
Reasons Why You Will Like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- You will learn to defend yourself and your family from a threat or imminent danger.
- You will learn new skills.
- It will build your confidence.
- It is an incredible workout that will have an impact on your health and condition.
- You will make friends and have fun while doing all that!
- At Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo you learn from 5th Degree Black Belt Marcelo “Bob” Lucena.
As a traditional Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school, our focus is to help you (or your children) build confidence, learn practical self-defense skills and be able to compete too. This is the best way to ensure you will remain safe from harm, and also be better prepared to overcome other obstacles in life. Our lead instructor, Marcelo Lucena is a friendly and outgoing person who truly enjoys teaching.