The health (and other) benefits of making Brazilian Jiu Jitsu part of your regular physical fitness program are voluminous. Dynamic and fun, aside from providing its practitioners with an effective and realistic self-defense mechanism, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu stimulates the body and mind.
Just some of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu workouts health benefits:
- Unlike exercise fads such as spinning, which primarily focuses on your legs, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a total body workout, working every single muscle group within your body.
- Regular Brazilian Jiu Jitsu workouts are proven to improve respiratory health, bone density and joint and ligament health.
- One of the best ways to improve aspects of your cardiovascular system, such as your blood pressure and heart rate, is with an excellent cardiovascular exercise like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will increase your muscle tone, strength and power, as well as enhance and maintain optimal mobility, flexibility, balance, stability and coordination – leading to improved agility and maintaining agility as we age.
- When you increase your muscle mass by incorporating Brazilian Jiu Jitsu into your regular fitness routine, you will increase your metabolism, burning more and more calories every day.
- After a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu workout, which burns massive amounts of calories, which can be as much as approximately 500 to 1,000 calories each workout, you will begin to notice – as this martial art becomes a more regular portion of your fitness routine – that your food cravings are diminished, resulting in eating less and, ultimately, maintaining a healthy weight and healthier lifestyle.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu can also improve your reflexes, accelerate your reaction time and improve your motor skills – leading to improving many other daily activities, such as driving.
Beyond the physical aspect, you will discover that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu can improve your focus, enriching a host of other aspects of your life as well. Regular Brazilian Jiu Jitsu workouts are one of the best ways to provide the release of endorphins, uplifting your moods and reducing stress for what could be several hours after a workout – actually leading toward a happier life.
There’s even more good news…Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is physically beneficial for everyone:
For children, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu helps them develop healthy lifelong physical fitness practices and maintain a healthy weight throughout the stages of their growth and life. It alleviates boredom through a positive physical release. Much more physically advantageous than clicking the buttons of a cell phone, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu provides the added benefit of getting kids out and engaging in the real world, as opposed to the sedentary interaction provided by social media. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is also an exceptional way for children (and all of us, for that matter) to burn off excess energy, improving mental outlook, boosting mood and facilitating a healthy sleep pattern.
For adults, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu can add an incomparable physical fitness component to physical fitness routines – one that builds an upbeat social circle and keeps participants interested long after the fads of trendy exercise programs fade. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a fitness program that is easy to maintain at first-rate Jiu Jitsu Academies such as the Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy, which provides a welcoming atmosphere, friendly instruction and convenient class scheduling. In general, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu can offer remarkable physical and health benefits including increased longevity and improved overall quality of life.
Martial arts and specifically Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is an engaging activity which will never bore you and sells itself with well-earned sizzle. Perpetuated through global competitions, movies, video games, television stars and a richly woven tapestry of culture and history, it is no wonder this sport has gained worldwide popularity. Why wouldn’t it be tantalizing to younger children, teens and adults? Plus, along with all the intrigue Brazilian Jiu Jitsu manifests through the magic of TV and the world of sports, there is also – of course – its natural propensity to provide protection, instill confidence and promote a solid moral code among its practitioners.
Consequently, if you are looking to work martial arts into your regular fitness routine so that you may improve your overall physical fitness, maintain a healthy weight, become skilled at the art of self-defense, spend enjoyable time with like-minded friends, sleep better, become sharper and more alert, boost your mood, recharge your mind, body and soul and ultimately live a happier, more fulfilled life…or all of the above, Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy makes it easy.
Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy provides a warm, welcoming atmosphere where you will receive one-on-one personal Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training from a friendly, knowledgeable, consummate martial arts professional. It’s a place where you can learn new skills and develop the confidence that goes with it. A safe environment where you will work at a pace and within a program that will be the most advantageous to you, the Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy will provide expert instruction so that you may effectively meet all your personal fitness (and other) goals. You can also choose from convenient, age-appropriate class days and times that will work best for your lifestyle and daily routine. Simply visit ralphgraciemv.com to review the schedule and learn a little more about the Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy.
Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo Academy was named “Best Martial Arts School of 2022” by the Mission Viejo Awards Program and inducted into the Business Hall of Fame for the last five consecutive years. At Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo, you can learn one of the fastest growing sports in the world from the first Ultimate Fighting Champion in the world – lead Instructor Marcelo Lucena. Born and raised in the birthplace of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Marcelo rose through the ranks of this prestigious sport with its largest legends. When he is not busy training the students of the Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo academy, Marcelo continues to compete at a Black Belt Master level in tournaments including the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation World Master in Las Vegas.
If you have questions about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo, you can call the Ralph Gracie Mission Viejo Academy at 949-400-7108, email email@example.com or visit this impressive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy at 26861 Trabuco Road #H, Mission Viejo, California.